[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Brownie Bear

Anita Fair anifair at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 08:28:39 EST 2007

Dear Leah,
I am writing this with a heavy heart. I don't know how you ever made that trip to the vet's. I can't imagine what you are feeling now, but BB is at peace. She had a long wonderful life with you, Blaine, and Butterscotch, and was valiant to the end.
I have followed her adventures, her good times and bad, for over 5 years now on the Digest, and feel privileged to have had the opportunity to hold her at the DC area picnic a few years ago. She was a star.
Leah, we will all miss her as much as you do, and she will always be alive and fighting in everybody's hearts.
Take care of yourself and Butterscotch.
Love, Anita, Bean, and Nut