[Gpdd] Health: Lotje

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 09:27:41 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I just got back from the vet.
He seemed nice though i felt I knew just as much as him about diarrhea.
Which is what Lotje has!
He did not think and feel there was something wrong with her ovaries.
The bald spots did not seem to be caused by bugs like mites, we also thought
it would be very unlikely...
since we just treated her for mites 2 or 3 weeks ago, and she wasn't itching
at all.
He will now check if its a fungus, we will hear in about 10 days.

She also got antibiotics to clear up the diarrhea.

I'm very relieved its not something with her ovaries, since that would
probably mean an operation...

Happy Wheeks,
Mikey and the Winky Girls: Lotje (who is sick just like Yaya) and Healthy
Guiny and Dunya

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com