[Gpdd] Misc: Rainbow Bridge thoughts

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:30:33 EST 2007

I've been on the digest for 2 years now and I have noticed, as many others
before me, that the Rainbow Bridge postings come as a great tidal wave, then
we have calm waters again, until the next tidal wave.

When the tidal wave came that took my Sam, Audrey's Reese, the Recycled
Guinea Pig, also made his Journey the same day.  Somehow it was a great
comfort to me, and to her, that our boys made their Journey together.  Sam
was my first guinea pig and I knew he didn't know anyone, and it sounds
crazy, but that hurt me.  Knowing Reese was with him brought me some peace.

Perhaps the tidal waves come so no piggy has to go alone.  They make the
journey on their virtual piggybago and they let us know, somehow, that they
are with friends discovering new and exciting things.

Just a thought I wanted to share in the hopes it would provide some comfort
to others the way it did for me.

Piggy Kisses to all, for we all know how wonderfully healing they can be,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie