[Gpdd] Subject: [SILLY] LAPS Piggies

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 15:01:56 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have fallen way behind on digest reading am and trying to catch up while
still reading the current ones each day.  (I think right now I'm finally up  to
November - oops.)  I'm so sad to hear of all the friends we  have lost - hugs
and piggy kisses to all the slaves and pig-friends who are  missing someone
or somepig.  And welcome to the new ones!

My biggest pig, Cupcake, is very happy to hear that there's a club that
celebrates big-boned piggies.  She has been the "butt" of jokes by the  other pigs
in the herd, and is proud that she qualifies for this elite  club.  (She
feels it is her civic duty to patrol the cage and "clean up"  food scraps, as a
neat living area is important.)

Cupcake weighs 3lb 6oz, and is tired of mommy-slave trying to make her diet
and exercise more.  Can she join LAPS?

Theresa, slave to the growing herd:
Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe, Nigel, Molly (hubby caved and got me a new
baby!), Mickey & Jasper.  (Do I really have EIGHT piggies??? Yay for  me!) hehehe