[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Returning to Digest

Denise Bartels denisebartels at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:31:51 EST 2007

Hello, all.

I have been away for about three years.  My husband of 23 years ran away
with everything we had in May of 2003.  I've been in hospital for
depression, etc. and am finally!! getting my life back in order.

I was doing GP rescue for several years and luckily my stepmom took over the
care of the unplaceable babies that I had at the time of the event.  They
have since all gone to the bridge due to their pre-existing health
conditions (paralysis, diabetes, cushings).

When I got back on my feet a little in late 2004, I acquired a little guy
who was rescued from a breeder at 2 wheeks of age.  His name is Scrappy, he
is an orange american crested shorthair.  He was my only companion for his
first year.  He is my buddy, and sleeps on my tummy for hours at a time and
rumbles every time I pet him.  He doesn't like anyone else, though he will
tolerate being petted (no holding him, though) for short periods by others.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and to introduce
Scrappy to you all.  Thoughts and prayers to all the sick piggies and love
and kissed to everyone.

Foodlady Denise