[Gpdd] SILLY: Re Oreo, the biggest LAPS!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 20:38:12 EST 2007

Hee Hee Hee I was smiling to read about Oreo the 4.5 lb pigger. Excuse me,
but I just have to say, "Good Lawwwd!" She is one big piggie!

I am interested in what is the biggest gpig on record, world-wide.
(excluding Egypt of course ;-) Maybe the LAPS society could research that!
Oreo has to be the paws-down winner on the GPDD! Of course we would have to
have verification... :)

 A few years ago we went to a cavy show and the pig that won best in breed
for the silkies, I believe he was close to six pounds! No, really. I'm not
lying and I didn't make a mistake. That is for real. Can you imagine? I
don't go to lots of cavy shows, so don't know if that is typical.

Also what do you feed Oreo and Pork Chop? And how much? Is Pork Chop
following in Oreo's footsteps?

Carla, Snowball(LAPS) and Apache