[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Re: guinea pig questions from Mary

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 21 12:20:41 EST 2007

Dear Mary

I am not sure if the problems you describe with your new baby guinea pig are
anything to worry about or not, but you can text Vedra at Cambrdige Cavy
Trust to ask.  You could also ask her about Teddy as well.  She is top
notch, and a qualified rodentologist and I take my two piggies to see her
regularly.  Her number is 07721 026 401.  Please do text her as she is
really the best and what she doesn't know about guinea pigs isn't worth
knowing.

I hope everything's okay for you baby guinea pig.  Carole