[Gpdd] [MISC] Lori, regarding feeding

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 01:17:26 EST 2007

Lori,
  I am so glad you are keeping George....Believe me, you will look back and wonder what you ever did with out him.....regarding food. www.guinealynx.com is the best site. I know others have posted it. Regarding food on hand. I go to the grocery 2-4 times a weeeek just to get my Boys their vegies...They eat a lot healthier than I do.....I know you want to try and feed George what you and Dani eat, but sometimes he may need a little more than that....I have had people make comments about how healthy I eat when I am at the checkout counter and I proudly tell them it is for my guinea pigs.......haha.....Good luck with George and give him hugs and kisses from me and the boys.
  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip