[Gpdd] [MISC.] My portrait of Sweetheart won an award!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 16:53:47 EST 2007

Greetings fellow piggie lovers,

Last week, I entered two animal portraits in one of our local artist guild's
annual member show. One of those was my colored pencil portrait of
Sweetheart. I was a little nervous about doing this, because I've never seen
a painting of a guinea pig in any of our guild shows, and I didn't know how
well it would be received. But, I decided that I wanted to share this piece
of my heart with my fellow artists...to let them see a guinea pig as I see
them. The other portrait was of a little hound puppy, another piece dear to
my heart because the poor little fellow did not live to adulthood. A few
days later, I received a card in the mail with congratulations for having
won an award for my portrait of Sweetheart. I couldn't believe it! I have
been walking in the clouds ever since, and just wanted to share my elation
with others who share my deep love and affection for our piggie friends. If
anyone would like to view the portrait, it is at our website:
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com.

Love,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals

Spaces