[Gpdd] MISC: Why the guinea pig?

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 24 13:20:54 EST 2007

I gave my mom a texel last year for Mother's Day and fell in love with him but there was problem I had a loving hamster named Sugar.I received her on my 26th birthday I only had her a year when she died suddenly of a stroke she did not have a heat stroke just a regular stroke in January of 2007.My heart ached for a week for something to love and my mom was bringing Mr Piggy in her texel to comfort and console my husband and I.I went to PetCo 2 wheeks ago and walked up to the gunea pig cages and there was my Teddy.He jumped up on the glass wheeked and walked away as if telling me to take him home.I chose him not knowing what to expect I went in blind as a bat.I later found out Teddy was a brindle tortoise-shell and white abyssinian cavy.My mom's guinea pig Mr Piggy is a mean little critter  he loves to bite but my Teddy is a real gentle creature.He wraps his body around my neck and coos for hours.He  even goes to sleep on me and he snores.He prances around the cage like a pony with his food bowl in his mouth, he takes his tunnel and slings it around and he started a new noise he shakes his little butt and sounds like a helicopter taking off.My husband won't bond with him because of Sugar but he is coming around.Teddy has the prettiest blue eyes and the gentlest personality.I have went to every website got every book and i subscribed to a guinea pig book and two guinea pig groups and I learn new stuff every day.

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.