[Gpdd] HEALTH: lump?

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 22:39:50 EDT 2007

Hi Vanessa.  It's hard to say for sure without seeing Ratso just what is going on.  If it really came up that quickly there's a good chance it may not be a fatal problem, but rather, something that can be lanced.  If he's been quiet and off his food he probably is in pain.  Since Piggies are little eating machines it's never good when they stop.

  Can't the other doctors at least diagnose a lump?  Bummer if they can't as I would not want to wait until Tuesday.  Our little ones can go downhill so fast.

  Fingers and paws crossed for little Ratso.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug