[Gpdd] [Care]: Bathing

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:42:06 EDT 2007

I bathe mine probably about once every 2 months.  Charlie is a Peruvian and
I use this opportunity to cut his hair.  I really don't think I could cut it
dry.  He so hates ever feeling any amount of pulling on his hair.

Rosie, on the other hand, tends to sleep in her wet spots.  I don't know
why.  I can clean the spot where she sleeps as often as possible and it
still wouldn't stop her from smelling like pee.  So, I have to bathe her
from time to time.  Whenever she really starts to smell, I bathe them both.
It just becomes grooming day.  However, I can keep her smell to a minimum
usually by spot cleaning her sleeping areas daily.

Piggy kisses,
Maren, Stinky Rosie, and Charlie the drama queen