[Gpdd] CARE shampoo for piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jul 19 07:51:05 EDT 2007

Hi Suzy,

Here's a link to the shampoo that I use for my piggies.

http://www.millpledge.com/vet/products/showproductpage.cgi?product=60104000

The ingredients stated are the same as are printed on the bottle. Hopefully you will be able to find something similar in NZ.

I have used Tea Tree Cream for minor scratches but have never used Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. In " Piggy Potions" Peter writes about using Tea Tree Oil as one of the ingredients of an oil massage so I would imagine that it is safe to use in a shampoo. Maybe someone has used it???

You may find that Rocky and Cocoa enjoy a bath. Some scatterbrained piggies here have become relaxed little angels in the bath. Of course, it can work the other way!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.