[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Volunteer work

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jul 20 00:39:33 EDT 2007

Leah YAY that's great news, ooo i had no idea you'd have to go thru such
a rigmarole as that.  If only they'd asked us we could've told them how
wonderful you are, and that you were such a brilliant piggie mummy.
I do hope there's some piggies there for you to cuddle, i'm sure it will
bring back beautiful memories of your darlings BB & BS.
We still say good morning to them, you remember the photo you sent??
It's still got pride of place in Duke's sleeping area along with his
other friends from here :o)
Lovely to hear from you again, gosh you're sadly missed with your tales
and your wonderful advice.
Duke says hi again to you, these are from him to you and Blaine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)