[Gpdd] MISC: web site, teeth problems

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Sat Jul 21 04:49:41 EDT 2007

Thank you Alge very much for telling me about the BLINKZ web sites. I have now started to set one up for The Surrey Squeakers. I am really enjoying making it and I am amazed that it is easy enough for even me to do! Anyone on the digest can now see my pens and meet my piggies by going to:squeakers17.blinkz.comTo see the photos with the stories at a decent size and to open the photo album, you seem to have to click on the headings under "What's New?" rather than on the actual story.In trying to find our why some guinea pigs suffer from teeth problems, I have never had any in my guinea pigs. As well as dried mixes and pellets and dried grass, they eat vast quantities of fresh grass and a large range of fresh vegetables. My guinea pigs are a bit different to other people's on the digest though, because they live outside. Am I the only one with outdoor guineas?!Stefanie and The Surrey Squeakers.