[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Cannibalism of dead cage mate :o(

Goodwoodfairy13 at aol.com Goodwoodfairy13 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 16:40:36 EDT 2007

I have just found one of my piggies dead in her cage. It was totally
unexpected (she was a fit and healthy 3 year old) and I have no idea what  happened.
What has caused me even more upset though is that her cage mates (2  females
and 1 neutered male) appear to have eaten her eye and her ear! Does  anyone
know why they would do this? Is it possible they were just trying to wake  her?
Please can anyone shed any light on this behaviour as I've never heard of
piggies doing this and it has really upset me to think that they could do  such a
thing.

Thank you for your help,
Lindsey - slave to Caleb, Pixie, Summer, Sammy, Rusty, Isis, Tilly, Djinn  &
Stumpy and my poor Millie who passed over the bridge  today.