[Gpdd] Hello everyone

Rachel Clark jolly_green_jane at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:53:15 EDT 2007

 Hi fellow piggy lovers! My name is Rachel, and I have owned guinea pigs for nearly four years. I have been reading the digest for months, but haven't really posted, but I thought I should introduce myself sooner or later.
 I currently own one guinea pig, Stanley; his cagemate, Ozzie, died recently after a long battle with pneumonia. I am going to a breeder on Aug. 1 to pick up a new companion for him - Stanley is very lonely.
 Stanley's wheeking for me. Gotta go. :)

 -Rachel Wanna get healthy? Live longer? Make a positive impact on the environment and all the life in it? Visit http://www.GoVeg.com/ . You won't regret it.