[Gpdd] Misc: Another Piggie???

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jul 26 10:13:41 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves,
First, I would like to Thank You all
for such a warm Welcome Back!!!
It feels so good to be Loved. heeee
Many of ya'll have asked me if I am
planning to get another piggie, so
I figured I'd tell the group.

Well, right now, I am trying to concentrate
on my job and my marriage. Blaine and
I have hit a couple of rough spots this
year and so we are trying to work through
those issues. And we have things that
we are trying to pay off for the house and
there are many things that we want for the
house.

But, really, I'm just not ready. I still cry
a lot because I miss my Beloved
Brownie Bear & Butterscotch. It probably
doesn't help that I have pigtures of them
all over my house.

I guess I kind of feel like now that I'm
working at the shelter, I will be able to
get my piggie-fix and surely, one day,
one of those little critters is going to win
my Heart...

I hope all Piggies and Slaves are doing
well. Special Prayers for the ones who
aren't feeling their Best and Sincere