[Gpdd] Misc: Pignorance

hk fox gandhfox1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 20:45:37 EDT 2007

Just had to check in on the issue of not liking our wonderful piggies.  When I first got two pigs, now long crossed the Bridge, my then 80 year old mother let me know that if "those things come home with you, I am leaving!"  Now many years later, guess who is the evening cage cleaner who stays and whispers sweet things to the Florida Boys.  I guess I am very fortunate that all my family are very fond of the Boys and consider them just part of the family!

Giki and the well-loved and spoiled Florida Boys, AJ and Bear