[Gpdd] MISC Condolences fro Millie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jul 27 05:07:57 EDT 2007

Lindsey,

I was so sorry to read that your dear little Millie has unexpectedly crossed the Bridge. It is always such a shock when this happens suddenly but even more upsetting for you to find her in that condition.

I have seen a lost piggy surrounded by his/her companions, who seem to be trying to comfort their fallen friend. Sometimes they seem to act in a confused manner and then snuggle up to the lost one to keep him/her warm. I know that we anthropomorphise our little ones but as a piggy slave of many years I do believe that they realise that their friend has left them so I always give them the opportunity to say goodbye.

I have never seen, or heard of, behaviour such as you describe but unless Susi has the answer, I can only assume that Millie's friends were trying to wake her up.

Please accept our most sincere condolences on the loss of Millie. Try to remember her how she was in life not the circumstances in which you found her gone.

Love and wheeks from

Penny and the Piggyfriends.