[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Rascal

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 03:46:54 EDT 2007

Debbie

We were so very sorry to read that Rascal had left for the Rainbow Bridger
after her long struggle against infection. We know you did all you could to
save  her, and we are sure she knew how much she was cherished. As you say, she
is now  free from pain and popcorning happily in that lush green meadow full of
all our  treasured departed friends.

May it bring you some comfort to know that we are thinking of you and
wishing you well over here in North west France.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures