[Gpdd] RESCUE

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 14:10:57 EDT 2007

Since Oreo went to the Bridge I've been debating whether or not to get someone new.  With all the poor little things needing homes, I figured I would just go ahead and do it.  I saw two sweet little females on Petfinder and I applied for them.  I had also tried to get a beautiful little black piggie down in Maryland, but she was already adopted.  These two babies are from the seizure of pigs in terrible conditions that were being raised for "human consumption".  That's what the site says.  I still can't believe it.  And there is another one that I just fell in love with.  She isn't available for adoption until the end of the month but I'm thinking about her too.  That would make four and I just don't know if I can handle that many.  But I'm definitely getting the first two.  Wish me luck.  My sympathies to all who have lost a friend lately.  Oreo is gone a month now and just this morning I got all teary thinking about her.

  Grace, Pork Chop and soon to be two new piggies