[Gpdd] [Behavior] Moving Furniture

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 18:08:15 EDT 2007

Your stories about the piggies moving the boxes, pigloos, etc,
  to climb up and reach elsewhere could have been inspired by
  the Okie Piggies!  Aren’t they all just too clever for their own
  good? (maybe some are too smart to get themselves into
  such trouble?)  We always have someone who is ‘going over
  the wall’, some even caught by the camera!  (like, Mac da
  Roanie, inspiration for Pig Air’s slogan “When Pigs Fly”; also,
  about the same time we caught Potsie on camera dancing
  in front of the tv)  Some of the OP’s work at this regularly;
  Fozzie Bear likes to move his ‘balcony’ around, sometimes
  getting it to the lightswitch so he can turn the lights on (but,
  of course, he never turns them off!).
  Now Gunner is doing remodeling in his quarters. Having taken
  the middle drawer out of a plastic drawer unit that now sits
  in one side of his pen (that has the lamp and radio on it), I
  had used the open area as a shelf to stash things out of
  the way. Now Gunner has decided he needs the space for
  a loft – perfect for relaxing and watching for treats. So he
  has been pulling things out, one at a time. I kept putting
  them back, wondering if a mouse had been into it. But
  yesterday evening there he was, most of the things on
  the floor, and he was happily stretched out in his loft!
  Why fight it?  We’ll have to furnish it for him this weekend

  Susi & the Okie Piggies