[Gpdd] [misc] Silly

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 20:42:38 EDT 2007

Hi Dunya,

  Stuart here - I'm dictating to my Slave, Kim.  She's much better on the keyboard than I am - one sentence takes me hours!

  Glad to  hear that you've been keeping up your running, I have been too.  I like to wear my ThunderBears outfit - it reminds me of all the great times at the P.O.

  It's very, very hot here in South Florida now; too hot to go out in the yard, so our Slave brings fresh picked grass to our cage each day.  It's nice of her, but I'll be glad when we can go out in the yard and pick our own again.

  Did you hear that I got a new sister?  Her name is Hibiscus and she's very nice.  Hibiscus and I chat through the cage bars, but my cagemate Hershey just eats - says he has to keep up his LAPS weight.

  Got to go now, I  hear Hibiscus calling to me,wondering where I am.  Say hi to Lotje and Guiny for me.  Write back when you get a chance.

  Loving Wheeeks,

  Stuart