[Gpdd] [Misc] Organizing this and that

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 14:57:37 EDT 2007

Dr Kay & Diana – Absolutely we want to sign the petition!
  This is obviously not out of need, but political.  We are
  behind you all!

  Jaime- Can you change out their water bottles more often,
  so it stays cool?  I’m not sure drinking ice water would be
  good for them. You know, of course, if the temperatures
  indoors get too high (like 80’s & up), you can give them
  chilled or frozen water (or other) bottles, or cans, to sit
  against. Wrap in a towel, drop into an old sock, or in some
  way give them a bit of insulation, especially if they’re frozen.
  The OP’s love their chllers!  (we’ve even used beer cans,
  whatever we can get sometimes – and sure got some
  ribbing about the piggies with their beer!)

  Ty – Sorry to hear Tanoshi-I is having such problems!
  I guess she’s eating lots of hay? Sounds like maybe the
  muscles are getting lazy, if there’s no obstruction?
  Just a guess – please let us know what you find out,
  sounds like something we can all learn from.
  We will certainly keep your girl in our prayers.

  And a Very Happy Birthday, Adoption Day and Congratulations
  to all – it’s so hard to keep up!
  (and good luck with the eyelash caper!)
  Susi  & the Okie Piggies
  PIGS RULE!