[Gpdd] MISC: New PIG! I need boy names and info

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:11:16 EDT 2007

Hi Bethany. Your new boy sounds adorable.  How about Scooter or Spike for a name.  You can tell I'm not really good at naming my pets.  Don't feel bad as little girls also hang their butts over the pads and pee sometimes.

  Since the Bug is my first Guinea Pig and obviously a girl I don't know much about boars.  I know we have Digesters who do who will probably have great advice.  As for the lettuce, just be patient and he'll figure out it really is good eats especially if he sees/hears your girl piggie munching away.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug