[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Brownie Bear

Ginger Hoffman gingera at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 1 12:09:55 EST 2007

Dear Leah and Butterscotch,

I am so so sorry about Brownie Bear's passing.  I really don't know
what to say.  I stopped reading all of the condolences because I
couldn't take it, and ran crying to my boyfriend this morning when I
read the news.  Clearly, you and Brownie Bear have worked your way into
the hearts of all of us in the GPDD.  I hope you know that your intense
love for Brownie Bear has been really inspiring and comforting.  Flaco
Paco is very happy he got to be Brownie Bear's secret santa this
December; he is so honored to have been given the chance to give her
Sassiness a gift.  He wanted to let you know that..

Also please know that you, Butterscotch, and the rest of your family
are in my thoughts and pangs of sympathy.

Loving and healing wheeks,
Ginger, Flaco Paco, and Nosophoros