[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pigolympics

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 16:49:15 EST 2007

Hi,

Madam President of LAPS, Juliet the Plump, wishes me to ask Penny if her very large dog Scarlett would be willing to carry her during the opening ceremonies.  Juliet thinks she only needs one dog as Scarlett is quite big.  Juliet will then announce each member of Laps to the adoring crowd.

Please count in Juliet, Pumpkin and Peaches, of the Patriot Piggs, as entrants to the pigolympics.

The PigAir jet is almost ready.  It needed quite a good cleaning after the last trip.  I must ask that those flying PigAir be a little neater this time.  The overhead bins are for luggage, not hay and bottles of corn and carrot wine!  The hay on the floor is for sleeping on and eating, not throwing at each other!

PigAir will stop anywhere there is an airport.  We will take reservations as soon as a date and place has been picked.  Remember our motto:  PigAir - We fly virtually everywhere!

We would like to cast our vote for the Pigolympics venue.  Some place where there can be winter and summer sports.  So it needs to have both snow outside and an indoor arena.  Is there still snow in Denver? The sows will need a shopping mall and the boars some pubs.

Is there a list of sports to sign up for yet?

Dee, PigAir reservation officer.
Juliet, President of LAPS
Pumpkin, member of the Jolly Rodents Rumblestrutin' Blues Boys
Peaches,  who wants a fun but gentle boar to escort her to the games
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com