[Gpdd] Misc-birthday

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Wed Mar 7 11:15:46 EST 2007

Hi

Today is Crockett's 1st adoption day birthday (Wednesday 7th March)  - I
can't believe he has been such a big part of my life for a whole year!!!  He
will get lots of treats tonight.

 I have bought Tubbs a lovely red rose and will place on his grave when I
get home today as it's his birthday as well.

Anyway I better get home soon as I am sure the master is calling for me.

Lots of love

Jem, the birthday boy, George & Fletcher

(love you Tubbs) xx

Jemma Sene
PA to John Dowell, Finance Lead
John Horrocks, Primary Care & Commissioning Lead
Kevin Grady, IM&T Manager

Devon Primary Care Trust

Tel: 01392 207522
fax: 01392 494726