[Gpdd] MISC: Wheeking

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Fri Mar 9 12:49:48 EST 2007

 Comments about wheeking are very interesting especialaly your comment,
Penny.  My first five "Munchees" weren't very verbal.  Kodee would let
out a loud wheek from time to time but everyone else was pretty quiet.
Kack would sometimes chew on the cage.  The ten I have now ... there are
some very verbal and loud Munchees.  Now that I think about it, it does
seem that there is one in each of the 3 sets of two that does most of
the wheeking at meal time.  Barnee is silent but likes to stand up
waiting to be fed against the cage; Jimmee is silent but boy can he make
noise chewing on the cage; Kurlee and Kadee both wheek, I believe,
certainly Kadee does.  These four have no cage mates although all of the
cages have adjoining cages.  My smallest Munchee, Kaitlyn, is by far the
loudest!