[Gpdd] Virtual: Pigolympigs: cheerleading, sign up and cities

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:28:17 EST 2007

Hi all,

Well, Dunya wants to be a cheerleader for the Carrotheads baseballgame. I
told her baseball does not have cheerleaders, but she insisted.
Well I'm making her a nice outfit, and she is really into this, so here
goes:
Dunya wants to form a cheerleading group for supporting the Carrotheads. Are
there any other girls piggies interested?
I would not mind to make more cheerleading costumes to support the
cheerleading girls... So if your piggie has any special requests let me
know.

The sign up is going well: so far we have 8 slaves signing up their 22
piggies (that's an average of 2.75 piggies per slave)
Forgotten sports are: Projectile peeing, cheerleading, pigloo chewing,
singing (chirping) contest, Walk on poo, play with water bottle until empty,
eat dogs hair, munch slave's hair, nose raising, cilantro pull, begging on
hind legs.
In the slave competition is missing: Fastest catching of your piggies
(hardest piggie to catch after playtime)

As for the competing cities the preliminary results are:
Denver  2 votes, 18%
Santa Rosa, 0 votes, 0%
Oxford, Uk, 3 votes, 27%
Lake Elsinore, 6 votes, 54%
Total of 11 votes!

So vote for your favorite city on:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html
The vote will be closed on 6th of April 2007!! So vote while you still can.
Please be careful what you vote, you can only vote once!

Sign up your piggie at: http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html

If their are any questions about voting or signing up, let me know!
Keep the spamming up :P

Coordinating Slave of the pigolympigs 2007
Mikey of the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl