[Gpdd] MISC. Peter Gurney

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Mar 9 15:06:13 EST 2007

It is 8 pm here at Piggyfriends and we have just lit our memorial candle for dear Peter Gurney.

It is also Sylvie Piggyfriend's seventh birthday today. Some of you might remember that she recently lost her mum, Ash, who was not only her lifelong companion but also her seeing eye pig. I did not expect Sylvie to make it to her birthday but she is still with us, so our candle is for her and also in memory of Ash as well as a host of Piggyfriends past, all waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny.