[Gpdd] noises

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 10:13:18 EDT 2007

Hi all my 1st guinea pig Bubble died about 3 weeks ago aged 6yrs and 8mths I have now got a new little friend called Fugly who is completely different.

Fugly in general is very quiet although when you cuddle him it takes a few minutes but he will squeak.

What he does that I am not sure about is he makes a kind of drrrrrr noise and his whole body vibrates, dont know if this is happy purr or he is telling me off for something. This drrrrrrrrrrr noise often occurs in between bouts of squeaking any ideas.

Thanks