[Gpdd] HEALTH - Piggies Trying To Gaim Weight

Janelle Smith janelle300 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:41:50 EDT 2007

Someone, here on the Digest, once told me that Unprocessed Oat Groats were
an excellent treat for sick piggies or piggies that needed to gain weight.

I googled "BunnyLuv" and clicked on "Toys, Treats, & More" which is on the
left.  Arrow down about half way through and you should see it.

Do you know if this is safe to give our gp's?  I've had sick piggies that
could have benefited from this.  I also have an older pig that needs to gain
weight.

I would order some of this immediately if I knew it was safe for them.

Janelle

simple tips.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline