[Gpdd] MISC: Ruth's comments on Zoo Situation

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 03:26:59 EDT 2007

Well said Ruth,
  You have captured what I have wanted to say.
  I came from the farm and often felt sorry for the
  cattle and swine that were raised for slotter,
  It is the circle of life and will continue as long
  as their is life.

  I'd also like to pupose this question as well.
  If not for Zoo's their are some that will never
  know of certain types of animals. The Zoo
  in Omaha Nebraska has guinea pigs in their
  zoo. Who knows maybe someone will fall in
  love with those guinea pigs and rescue others.

  I have the utmost respect you Jamie ( believe
  that you are the one who started the petion).
  You care deeply for a cause and are willing
  to stand up for yourself and your beliefs. It takes
  courage and determination to stand up and
  allow yourself in for the disappointments
  that come with your battle along the way.

  Respectfully,
  Birdie, fellow slave and lover of guinea pigs
  and many other animals.

Birdie