[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 17 15:20:40 EDT 2007

Not sure why my last note didn't get thru...but my beautiful 'tyrant Princess', Skittles has gone over the Bridge. I was taking her for a 2nd visit to the vet, but she died in my arms before I could do anything else for her...my heart is broken...but I know she will be in the best of company in the clover fields there, and I can see her popcorning with all the other fur babies that went before her...

Vanessa, slave to Ratso, The Dude, who both miss her terribly, and sorely missing and forever in my heart, my little princess,  Skittles