[Gpdd] Bridge: MeMe and others

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 16:32:11 EDT 2007

> <<<since she was able to leave her mom, and
> looked healthy and happy last night as we gave the girls their usual
> organic greens and pesticide-free hay... >>>

Sorry about the preceding note. Nutrition is often one on my first
considerations, and my vet is a strong adocate of vit. C. From the above it appears that
you've been taking excellent care of her dietary needs (not that I was trying
to imply tht you were not!)   so let us just offer our condolences on this
sad occasion.

Also, it appears that several other piggies have recently gone too the
Bridge. Our hearts go out to all of you and I haven't meant to ignore any-pig.

God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents