[Gpdd] MISC Oinkernet. Glynis's news

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Mar 23 06:26:30 EDT 2007

I have been watching Oinkernet since it began, back when the live action pigtures were available. I have been looking out for Churrby too, Glynis, and as I am in a different time zone to you, have caught a glimpse of her now and then but most of the time I have assumed that she has been hiding under her towel shelter. A few days ago I was able to see her completely and saved a screen shot of her.

Then, last night, I saw that her towel had gone and this morning woke up to your sad post.

I feel that those Oinkernet piggies are like my own and am very sad to say goodbye to Churrby, especially as I have just lost one of my own grey ladies.

So much sadness at the moment. Susi's friend Minde losing all of her piggies in that fire. How dreadful. How do you come back from something like that? And little MeMe too. It is always a shock when one dies suddenly like that, without giving you the chance to rush to the vet.

My condolences to anyone to has recently lost a piggy and healing wishes to piggies and slaves who are sick.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Living vicariously through Guinea Pigs.