[Gpdd] HEALTH Claude

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Mar 23 11:11:19 EDT 2007

Hi Debbie,

There really is a Minadex!  A vitamin tonic made by Seven Seas. Here it is http://www.sseas.com/products/medicines/minadexmultivitamin.aspx

It might be very similar to the wonderful ( if disgusting ) Metatone. I've never met a pig who liked Metatone - have you ever tasted it yourself? - but I can highly recommend it for a piggy with poor appetite.

I've never heard of a reaction to Ivomec, which all of the Piggyfriends have every three months, and I always use the CCT syringe feeding formula instead of Critical Care so I can't be of any help there but I am so pleased that Claude has put on a little weight.

Good luck with Claude,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.