[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Sending caring wheeks for our friends

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 13:42:41 EDT 2007

Debbie- Your piggies are all girls and they get along
well?  I would vote for keeping one large pen, they
can all benefit from the size, run if they choose. It
seems that would be better than dividing up the one
they are in.
Heather, phill, and ashlee-Thank you for sharing your
scary story. Glad it turned out ok for your girl Taboo,
and hopefully this will remind us all to be careful.
I know the OP's here are experts at finding things to
pull thru and nibble!
Dee- Thank you so much for the link to that episode
of According to Jim with Fluffy. I'll have to go to my
son's to watch it, but that way they can enjoy it, too!
(maybe he can record it for me)
Eleanor- thanks for giving us the story line, in the
meantime.  Sounds delightful, hope it generated
some more interest in piggies - and proper care!
Evelyn- so sorry to hear Phoebe is under the weather.
You are a truly devoted slave - 11 pm oat grass run,
indeed! We will keep all fingers and paws crossed
here for her quick and full recovery. And we'll
remember you both in our piggie prayers.
Penny - thanks so much for sharing the story of
Churrby.  Sounds like a very special little piggie.

  Wheeks to all from the Okie Piggies, hope
  everyone is at last getting a taste of some
  fresh clovers and dandelions!