[Gpdd] Misc:Pet store+Randy-2

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 14:45:29 EDT 2007

Hi all.  Again I'm forwarding Diana's comments to the Digest.  Please read what she has to say and send those letters!  Do read her entire comment about not mentioning his web site in the letters.

  Thanks  Joan

DIANA BARBOUR <diana_barbour at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Oh, no, Randy is still on my non-birthday list, and I am very glad that you brought up the letters.  I think that letters are a great idea, as long as no one alerts him to the possible copyright violation on the "about" page, since I think it would take some time for the wrath of corporate PetSmart to get around to whatever action they might take.
  So can you think of a way to advise the Digesters to avoid mention of the website content when they contact Randy that wouldn't jeopardize any legal action from Petsmart?
  According to the investigator, Randy was apologetic and conciliatory to him, stating that the only reason that the piggy was in there to begin with was that he lacked the space to house it separately, and that he had every intention of moving the little one as soon as space opened up.  So perhaps a letter-writing campaign would help him along with finding the space!
  Let me know your thoughts before anyone posts anything. Thanks!
  Tell Lady B.  I said "Power to the Piggies"...remember, if the meek shall inherit the earth, that means that it will eventually belong to the piggies.
  D.