[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Skittles

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 28 21:16:28 EDT 2007

Vanessa, please accept our condolences on the passing of your "tyrant
princess," Skittles.  We are so sorry that she died in your arms as you
were taking her to the vet a second time.  Please know that you did all
your best for her and that she was comforted by being with you as she
made her final journey.  Yes, we can certainly imagine her popcorning at
the Bridge with her many friends, both old and new.  Skittles was so
lucky to be part of your family and so beloved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday