[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sydney

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 28 21:18:27 EDT 2007

Fiona, we are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your love, best
friend, and cagemate Sydney.  It was so touching to hear of how your
mom, Raina, adopted both of you together so that you would not have to
be parted.  How wonderful that from birth you have always been
together.  He was a lucky boy to have such a special girl in his life,
and we have no doubt that he has been reunited at the Bridge with the
two children you had together.  It is sad that he went so quickly, but
your mom is right that all of the many happy memories will help to ease
the heartache of losing him.  We send our condolences to you, your mom,
and Quinton, Cindy, Aiden, and Spencer.  Sydney was lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday