[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Churrby

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Mar 31 15:15:07 EDT 2007

Glynis and Penny, thank you for letting us know about Churrby's passing and about Jay Andrews' thoughtful response to your condolences.  Oinkernet was one of the first guinea pig sites we ever saw on the Net, and it occupies a special place in our hearts.  It is so very sad that Churrby had bone cancer, but how amazing that she survived being orphaned at two weeks old and lived to be almost seven.  Obviously being part of Jay's family as well as a star on the Internet agreed with her.  It seems that we remember that Jay is/was a GPDD member.  Jay, we send our condolences on your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday