[Gpdd] HEALTH -- Silky

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Thu May 3 12:38:13 EDT 2007

If you all remember, Silky is my only guinea pig now, and she has Cushing's, and has
problems with her bowels working correctly off and on.  I have to be out of town for
over a week, and I am leaving her with a very good sitter, but I am still concerned
for her (you know how it is to leave them), plus, I don't have a doctor that I trust
here.

If you could, please take a moment and remember Silky, and my kitties, in prayer,
that they would have good health while I am away, and be happy and waiting here when
I return. I would really, really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Bethany
http://home.hiwaay.net/~keiper/gpigs4.htm