[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pigolympics

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sat May 5 14:05:14 EDT 2007

Carmen and Shakira have been squeaking loudly and mysteriously at me, and I think I figured out why................it was because I did not sign them up for Pigolympics sports.  Gosh.

So I've signed them up for pigloo moving, poo tossing and veggie wheeking.

They also want it known that they will volunteer for food prep and serving (this might be dangerous) and doing make up and hair styling for any pig that requests it.

They would like to be picked up at Palwaukee Airport (AKA Chicago Executive Airport) by PigAir.  Thank you.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem