[Gpdd] [Announcement] Golden's grandpiggies have been born! :o)

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 21:01:31 EDT 2007

Hello!

Just wanted share some good news with our friends. On May 3rd, we welcomed
three new piggie pals, born to Maia and Lucky. Lucky is the only surviving
male piggie of the two litters that were sired by our beloved Golden, whom
we lost early in 2005...before I became a member of the GPDD.
Anyway, as he had become a senior piggie ( 5 years old ) and really enjoyed
the company of the ladies, I decided to let him co-habitate with Maia, a
young piggie who became a member of our family in February. We have done
this before with some of our elder male piggie pals, and no matings ever
took place.
However, I guess I underestimated Lucky! :o)
The three beautiful babies arrived without incident, and they and their
mommy are doing fine. There are two that look very much like our precious
Golden, though I believe that they are both girls. The other little one
looks like Lucky and is the only boy. I came upon them just after they had
been born, and Maia was still at work cleaning them up. I have taken a great
many "pigtures" of the new family, and will get them posted on
picturetrail.com shortly. I will also have some photos put up of the babies
from last year...all grown up now! I will let you know when I have them
posted.

All the Best,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals

Live Hotmail.