[Gpdd] MISC- Lonely piggie?

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 21:15:43 EDT 2007

Hi!

  I just remember who it was, it was Penny when little Ash passed.  Penny gave it to her blind daughter and it seemed to work well.  Always worth a try.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Jaime <rzm.2 at juno.com> wrote:
  Kirsten-
I know when someone elses piggie passed away recently, they gave the
cagemate some kind of stuffed thing to cuddle with that smelled like
their other piggie. Maybe whoever that was can tell you more. (Sorry I
can't remember who it was) Maybe that would help your piggie not to be
so lonely now.

~Jaime, Molly,& Grumpy Carl~
~Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/