[Gpdd] Silly: Cilantro Pull & Gordon + condolences

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 24 00:56:00 EDT 2007

Ok -- Jolly Rodents here again, We'll join in the Cilantro pull. Any other of
you boards or sows want to join, too?

     By the way, Tigger (Mary D.) , who had signed up for sleeping the
longest, went to the Bridge two days ago. We will want to remember him too in our
moments of silence and remembering. Whee find it especially sad that he went to
the Bridge before his big day. But he was determined up to the end. We have a
lot of admiration for him.

     Also, we are very sorry about Oreo's trip to the Bridge so close to the
weekend of the big event, the Pig Olympics. We hope her slave will find
comfort in knowing what a difference she made in Oreo life. Oreo, the pig who
inspired LAPS. We will all miss you and Tigger, too.

     We also want to say a special farewell to Lily who has also gone to the
Bridge and offer our sympathies to her slave.

The Jolly Rodents