[Gpdd] Virtual: Snowball, last of the original Rumblestrut Blues Band

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 24 01:24:27 EDT 2007

Hi
I may have everlooked something but I didn't think I noticed Carla's Snowball
listed for the Rumblestrut Blues performance. Snowball is the last surviving
member of the original band, going all the way back to the trip to Cape Alava.
The late Beethoven (Jenni C.) was the composer, vocalist and producer of this
song we've all grown to love. It was released in a very limited edition CD.
     Memebers of the original Band were Beethoven, Snickers, Snowball and
Ebeneezer WoollyBear. Ebeneezer was one of the original "3 Jolly Rodents."The
lyrics are on Jenni's blinkz wedsite. Does anyone know her blinkz user name?
     Jenni or Carla, help!!

Thanks,
Alge and the Jollly Rodents